“And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to ALL nations…Matthew 24:14
Welcome! While we wish we could get to know you over a cup of hot tea or fresh brewed coffee and share our story with you in person, we hope that the following information will help bridge the distance until that time. It is our desire that you feel warmly welcomed and deeply appreciated for stopping by!
Heralds of Hope invites you to join our passion and mission for spreading the Gospel of the Kingdom throughout the entire world.
We invite you to take a seat and enjoy the delightful adventure of getting to know…
Who We Are
- To develop a deeper and more comprehensive commitment of Christian believers to Jesus Christ as Lord of the Church and the teachings of the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
- To instill in believers a renewed awareness of the imminent return of Christ which demands a greater dedication to the imperative of the Christian message and to a more faithful Christian life.
- To present to all men the Gospel of Christ, emphasizing His imminent return.
- To organize and operate any and all associations and activities as the Corporation may deem necessary and proper for the realization of the above purposes, including but not limited to producing and transmitting radio programs, producing, distributing and selling literature and other recorded materials; promoting and engaging in research and study; procuring, providing and promoting the services of writers and speakers for the furtherance of the above purposes, such being controlled and regulated by the Corporation charter, the articles of faith and the by-laws of the Corporation.
- No part of the net earnings of the Corporation shall inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual and no part of the activities or funds shall be used to carry on political propaganda or attempt to influence legislation. The Corporation will not participate in or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.
What We Believe
We Have A Word from God!
Carl F. H. Henry, our senior theologian, statesman repeatedly warned us that modern man denies the existence of absolute truth. Liberals delight in that denial for if there is no “true-truth” then each one may pursue his or her own interpretation of truth without accountability to anyone else.
This concept is almost as old as humanity. The serpent in the Garden raised the question with mother Eve, “Did God Say?” He maligned God’s word by casting up doubt in Eve’s mind. Such doubt has flourished all through the centuries. Prophets, priests, preachers, and professors have questioned the truth of God’s word again and again until the people in the pews and the students in the classrooms are left, as it were, hiding in the garden, afraid to face the God who speaks only truth.
Our generation needs to reaffirm an unqualified commitment to the Holy Bible as the Word from God. Indeed, if we have no true word from God, then we are in a terribly oppressive silence. But we have the word from God in the sixty-six books of our Holy Bible!
This Statement of Faith is the basis on which Heralds of Hope, Inc. has been ministering from the beginning in 1967. Everyone serving with Heralds of Hope, Inc. subscribes to the Statement of Faith. Board members renew their commitment at every annual meeting. We send it forth so all will know the foundation on which we serve as we reach out to the world with messages of HOPE AND TRUTH.
Philosophy and Objectives
Meet Our Partner Ministries
At Heralds of Hope, we partner with indigenous ministries to help them spread the Good News and the love of our Father to their own people. We believe in equipping our fellow saints in building up the body of Christ.
Meet Our Staff
J. Mark Horst
My primary responsibility is to prepare, record, and produce all radio programing. In addition, I assist in administrative work such as Newsletter prep, writing for the Prayer Guide, and purchasing supplies.
Director of Development
I work remotely, developing areas of support and ministry with international partners. I am also creating a support network with area churches and training individuals to do localized PR programs.
I work remotely assisting the CFO with planning PR events and making contacts with attendees and hosts for these functions. I also work with the donor office in identifying regular donors and working with grants.
My role is to assist the administrative team with finances, public relations events, and office management. Previously I worked with information technology, so I also aid with in-house IT and web development.
Reception & Publications Office
I answer all phone calls and emails directed generally to the ministry. I also manage the design for the print materials and advertising. Along with this, I prepare board reports, agendas, and minutes.
Mailroom & Int’l Office
I process all major USA and Canada mailings. I also respond to int’l literature and Bible requests and make sure the orders are fulfilled and shipped. I assist in inventory management and graphic design.
I take care of processing donations and making sure donor information is up-to-date. I also assist with accounting and bookkeeping. I manage the email Bible and Literature requests from internationals and assist in shipping as needed.
Meet Our Founder
Stay Connected to Us!
Catch our mission in action and stay closely connected by receiving free newsletter updates every 6 weeks. Or stop by our blog where you can receive encouragement, news, and fun staff updates! We want to stay connected to you! Let’s connect!