Sign-up deadline: November 20, 2021
Thank you for joining us in this endeavor to get Bibles into the hands of people across the world who do not have the opportunity to own God’s Word like we do!
How it works:
- Complete the Reader Information Sheet (Form 1) and send it to the address below by November 20, 2021. Heralds of Hope Read-A-Thon PO Box 3, Breezewood, PA 15533.
- Ask friends and family to sponsor your reading. They can sponsor a total amount or give a specified before-hand amount per page. You are welcome to use the Sponsor Solicitation Letter to make this process easier. Keep track of your sponsors’ pledges on your Sponsor Form.
- Collect the books you want to read in this 31-day period. Be sure these are age appropriate.
- READ! Use the Reading List Form to keep track of the amount of pages you read.
- When you have completed your reading on December 31, 2021, connect with your sponsors so you can collect their pledges. All check and money orders should be made out to Heralds of Hope. (You can use the Collection Letter to aid in this process.)
- Choose your prize from the correct category.
- Mail your completed pledges and forms to the address above by February 7. (If there were any cash sponsors, we recommend mailing a check for the cash amount.)
- When we have received the pledges, we will send your sponsors tax-deductible receipts (please make sure we are given their correct mailing address! Cash sponsors do not receive receipts.)
- Watch the mail for your prize!
Download the Information Packet here. This includes all instructions and forms to make sure you are properly signed up to participate in this event. (It is helpful to print this double-sided.)