- To present the positive alternative in Jesus Christ to all men using broadcast, Internet and print technology with special emphasis on systematic teaching of the Word.
- To encourage deeper commitment of the Bible as the inspired Word from God and renewed dedication to a life of holiness in light of His imminent return.
- These activities are pursued with uncompromising integrity and fervent love to all men.
- Over the years thousands of people have written that the message of HOPE by radio or literature has led them to salvation and thousands have testified that their lives are changed.
- To develop a deeper and more comprehensive commitment of Christian believers to Jesus Christ as Lord of the Church and the teachings of the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
- To instill in believers a renewed awareness of the imminent return of Christ which demands a greater dedication to the imperative of the Christian message and to a more faithful Christian life.
- To present to all men the Gospel of Christ, emphasizing His imminent return.
- To organize and operate any and all associations and activities as the Corporation may deem necessary and proper for the realization of the above purposes, including but not limited to producing and transmitting radio programs, producing, distributing and selling literature and other recorded materials; promoting and engaging in research and study; procuring, providing and promoting the services of writers and speakers for the furtherance of the above purposes, such being controlled and regulated by the Corporation charter, the articles of faith and the by-laws of the Corporation.
- No part of the net earnings of the Corporation shall inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual and no part of the activities or funds shall be used to carry on political propaganda or attempt to influence legislation. The Corporation will not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.