Skip to content
- The Voice of Hope, our thirty minute weekly program begun June 2, 1968, is broadcast in the U.S. twenty-one times each weekend on stations in seven states. The format is a unique blend of acapella music and expository Bible teaching, with commentary on current issues.
- Hope for Today, developed in 1975, is a fifteen minute program of Bible exposition designed for an international audience. The English program is aired weekly to Canada, Asia, Africa, and Europe. It is translated into Albanian, Arabic, Amharic, French, Guarani, Hausa, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese, Nepali, Oromo, Pashto, Spanish, Swahili, and Turkish.
- Since HERALDS OF HOPE, INC. believes the Bible is the revelation of God to man and the source of truth and salvation, a free English Bible has been offered on the English “Hope For Today” program to listeners who do not have a Bible. Since 1975, more than 230,000 Bibles have been mailed to individuals.
- To complement the radio ministry we operate an in-house print shop. Our monthly newsletter and prayer guide, sermon booklets, paperback books, the “Hope Herald” Bible study magazine, two tracts and a yearly calendar are all produced in our facility.
- Mail response to the English outreach has come from 180+ countries. Response to the fourteen other language broadcasts is processed by program producers.
- Our collections of CDs offer a wide range of subjects from in-depth Bible exposition and uplifting acappella music to “Uncle J” classic children’s stories.
- On February 1, 2013, our Linguablast site ‘lifted off’ featuring our fifteen-minute program of Bible exposition, “Hope for Today.” Teaching is currently available in English, Mandarin Chinese, Nepali, and Spanish, with additional languages to be added in the future. You can listen at your convenience at media.heraldsofhope.org. You can also listen to additional programming at www.twr360.org by searching for Hope for Today.
- Linguablast was engineered and developed by Trans World Radio (TWR) to make the Gospel more readily available to all people. It is a cutting-edge web distribution platform converging audio, video, and text resources into a fully translated, searchable site by eliminating the English website barrier that often stands in the way of non-English speaking users. Our Bible teaching programs will be accessible from any electronic device using a variety of operating platforms, from PC to Smartphone.